- Lightweight plain finish white oil and fuel absorbent pads
- Suitable for absorbing petroleum based liquids, vegetable oils and for the selective recovery of oil from water
- Its hydrophobic properties enable the pad to float on water even when fully saturated with oil
- Ideally suited for exterior use
- Dimensions 38 x 50cm
- Absorbency per pad 0.5 litre
- Pack quantity 200
- Packaging product code SK-05-203 is supplied in a box
Spilkleen Oil & Fuel Absorbent Pads also have a number of other features that make them a good choice for spill clean-up:
- Hydrophobic: Spilkleen pads are hydrophobic, which means that they repel water. This is important for oil and fuel spills, as it prevents the pads from becoming saturated with water and losing their absorbency.
- Floating: Spilkleen pads are designed to float on water. This is useful for spills that occur in water, as it allows the pads to absorb the oil and fuel without sinking.
- Reusable: Spilkleen pads can be reused multiple times. This makes them a more sustainable option than disposable absorbent pads.
If you are looking for a high-quality, absorbent pad for oil and fuel spills, Spilkleen Oil & Fuel Absorbent Pads are a great option. They are easy to use, durable, and cost-effective.