- Single IBC spill pallet designed for the storage of a single 1000 litre IBC
- Manufactured from tough polyethylene that is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and oils
- Unique nestable design saves storage space and optimises handling
- Removable platform grid with hand inserts
- Fully compliant with the current UK Oil Storage Regulations
- Dimensions length x width x height 1680 x 1680 x 700mm
- Sump capacity 1260 litres
- Weight 86kgs
- Maximum load capacity 2500kgs
IBC spill pallets are used to contain spills and leaks of hazardous and non-hazardous liquids from intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). They are typically made from polyethylene or steel and have a bunded area that is designed to collect any spills. IBC spill pallets can be single or double-sided, and they can be fitted with a variety of features, such as removable grids, dispensing areas, and lids.
IBC spill pallets are used in a variety of industries, including:
- Chemical manufacturing
- Oil and gas industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Automotive industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
Where can IBC Spill Pallets be used?
- Distribution centers
- Manufacturing plants
- Retail stores
IBC spill pallets are an important safety precaution that can help to prevent environmental damage and personal injury in the event of a spill. They are also required by law in many jurisdictions.
Key benefits of IBC spill pallets:
- They can help to prevent environmental damage by containing spills and leaks.
- They can help to protect people from hazardous materials by preventing them from coming into contact with the liquid.
- They can help to comply with environmental regulations.
- They can be used to store a variety of liquids, including hazardous and non-hazardous liquids.
- They are relatively inexpensive to purchase and maintain.
- They are easy to use and transport.
If you are storing or handling hazardous or non-hazardous liquids, it is important to use IBC spill pallets to help prevent spills and leaks. This will help to protect the environment, people, and property.